Monday, March 17, 2008

Step Away From the Can Opener Molly!

That proverbial can of worms? I think I opened it, again. (Oh please, as if this astounds you?) Correction, I OPENED it. This was not my animus or intention. But, "the road to hell is paved with good intentions." (My basket just gets prettier...insert sultry, southern accent)

If you would indulge me and read the post below, I did a little "surfing", as it were, yesterday. I commented on blogs out there in the blogsphere that I was not only unaware of, but touched me like no others. Then, they commented back. I say that like it shocks me to poke a rabid squirrel and be surprised that it bit me. And you, dear reader, should be saying to me, Duummbaass. (Can you here Paulette from "Legally Blond" stretch that word out of her slightly caulked mouth?)

Oh my Ghawd, build it and they will come. And they came! I'm tentative but tingly. There is something strange and right about all this. I'm anticipatory with excitement at the prospect of finding a whole new community of people. I'm rowing, I'm rowing, I'm rowing. (Dori told me to just keep swimming) I don't seem to be making any headway across this chasm. An engineer people, I NEED an engineer!! Are you out there engineer? I need a bridge, can't navigate these waters, this chasm without you.....yeah, you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home