Friday, August 31, 2007

The Rules

These are the rules, in no particular order....

1. I will say what I think
2. Everyone is entitled to my opinion
3. I have an over inflated ego - (why put this on the Internet if I didn't?)
4. It's all about me
5. Don't take it personally, it was never about you
6. Be offended, I won't apologize
7. I will print great things I stole from other people (I may even acknowledge them)
8. If you don't like it, go away
9. If you can't play nice, get off the playground
10. I'm always right
11. I am NOT in a bad mood!
12. I will swear like a long shore man
13. Participation is optional
14. I'm Popular - Love Me! (Damn it!)
15. Love them or hate them, I bitch about everyone
16. Follow the links, it's worth the effort
17. Laugh! It's funny

The rules are subject to change at any moment for no particular reason as my mood dictates. Thanks for playing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matilda said...

OH MY HELL...

That is HYSTERICAL!

I'm stealing it, and may or may not acknowledge you!!!

*wink wink*

August 31, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home