Thursday, March 20, 2008

"Northern Lights"

I've never seen that which is the Northern Lights. But, a tremendous, genuine, loving Glitter Girl enlightened me recently of Northern Lights, Utah style.

I am so moved by the collection of souls. I have shamelessly listed some of my favorites to the right. If you've the compunction, you should take a walk....I find it amazing where we are lead when we finally give up the wheel. I told you, I'm not driving this car. Today I am more inclined to wonder, what took me so long to get out of the driver seat?

In discussing this post with one whose opinion I HIGHLY value, I felt the following edit was necessary. It should be noted, those that are listed have many diverse views. My acknowledgement of their being does not denote agreement with their opines. Just a nod of the human existence and the perspectives we all have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home