Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Bias, Bigoted, Backwards Homophobe

It's time for him to go. He has proven time and time again that he is an unfortunate bias, bigoted, backwards homophobe. And there are to many people that I love with all my heart, might, mind and soul to allow narrow minded individuals such as this to remain in our legislature being that they may . From disabled who need early intervention to couples who need health care regardless of their orientation, let's just be d-o-n-e done with him.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerin said...

I totally agree. The embarassing thing is that you have my neighbors to thank for having him there in the first place. Yes, he's my state legislator and aren't we all proud of it down here? And no, my husband and I didn't vote for him. In fact, I wrote someone in just so I wouldn't have to vote for him because they didn't give us another choice on the ballot.

February 24, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Molly Sue said...

Oh, but you should be sooooo proud,(heavy note of sarcasm)

You wrote someone in...chuckle, snort.

February 24, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home