Saturday, February 9, 2008

'Tis Better to Have Loved....

You know the rest, ...to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all. Oh please, can I puke?

Call me a cynic...because I am one. But, today, in a moment of rapt reflection, I decided this...BUUUULLLLSHIIIT! Fucking irony, that's what that little nugget of insight is. There's enough muck that I have to wade through in this life. I get plenty of heartache and frustration. There are days, like today, when a broken heart, just doesn't seem worth it. Romantic or otherwise. (Ha ha, come to think of it, haven't had my romantic heart broken in 15 years. Gotta love my John Boy, eh?) The other peices of my heart? Well, like I said.....And hindsight is 20/20.(Blah, blah, blah. Yada, yada, yada.) I hate it when someone tells me to look out and I ignore them. I AM a DUMBASS.

Note to self, maybe it should read "'Tis better to have passed it by, than to let it break your heart" Hey, it's the middle of the night, what do expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home