Monday, March 10, 2008

Big Love @ Costco

Our little wave is opening early this year. I am more than a little apprehensive. Had a hard time delivering newly purchased goods through the door the other night. Made me queasy, and grateful that I'm no longer in charge. That is firmly in the hands of the Lovely Lady.

We made a trip to Costco to replenish some much needed table umbrellas. We figured six was a good number. A well dressed gentleman in a suit observed us pick one after another umbrella and lay it on our cart...

Gentleman: So, what are you doing with all those umbrellas?

Me: Hmm? Oh, she's my sister wife and we're picking them up for the compound swimming pool.

Lovely Lady: Oh, these are just for a neighborhood pool

Gentleman: Where is this com....pool?

The poor guy walked away shaking his head. The Lovely Lady and I giggled all the way to the register. All I can say is, Thank You Sparky!!! You help me find my spontaneous groooove! Now, where were those "STD tests?".......(I'll get to THAT story another day)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home