Tuesday, March 4, 2008

ANXIETY

Hmmm, Acute Anxiety Disorder. This is what it is. On paper it looks rather benign. Physically, emotionally, psychologically, I lack the adjectives. Imagine the feeling you have when you are in a car accident, or narrowly miss an accident. Remember the heart palpitations, the rush of blood, the cold sweat? Now, picture that feeling 24/7. Worse, imagine that you have no particular "trigger".

People ask me all the time, "Well, what makes you anxious?"

If I could answer that, I would make all these feelings GO AWAY. Sometimes it's people, situations, possibilities. Even good events can trigger the anxious response. In some cases, if you are a trigger, I have to "divorce" you. (If you're reading this, you're obviously not on the "divorce" list. That's why this "open book" to my brain is set on "invite only".)

I don't KNOW what, when, where, why or how. But today......it sucks!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home