Monday, February 25, 2008

As The Pool Waves

Hell On Earth. That is how I've heard this place described as on occasion. Today, I concur. Whole heartedly!!!!! John Boy calls it a painful practice in stupidity. I just call it a migraine right now. There is a line from a Christmas song that keeps recurring in my head...."Fine! You're so good at it! You wring up the lights!!"

So, the treasurer has decided that due to personal problems she can no longer participate on a volunteer basis. She needs to be compensated for her contributions. I say, fair. But, the rest of the board doesn't. She resigned.

I was under the impression that the new president would be a fabulous follow up to my reign of terror. I miscalculated. She will be MORE than terror, we will terrorize in tandum...whaa ahh ahh! and the three witches, one of those bitches jump ship! What the hell.

If there aren't problems to beat ad nausea well, we can pull them out of our collective asses!! Sure! Why not! I couldn't make this up if I tried. Oh, but wait, that's right, Edith decided jump ship. The waves got to big. An unfortunate cost of reproduction.

Is god,(yes, I did type that with a lower case 'g') trying to tell me something? The hurricane started early last year, he threw me a preserver, and I damn near drown. Hmmm, maybe Edith has something going there...jumping ship.

Then, there's the gossip, about MisAdventure. Neighbors do talk GRRRRRRR................I have a new answer this year. I'm busy, I'm building a house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home