Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Need A Backhoe! I'd Like To Bury This Wave

Not to long ago I was under some distinct delusion that, since I had the "power" to convert innocent young boys to the dark side, that I could persuade their frigid mothers to soften up. Seriously, get a fucking backhoe. Bridge building is for those who find mental jackhammering a relaxing and meditative activity.

I have a final tomorrow, in Marriage and Family Therapy. Rather ironic, seeing that as I settled into my happy spot to study today, Vera walked in with her 6 shot. I've been dually informed that I am not to engage in any verbal exchange with her or anyone related to her. A difficult endeavour when considering her little Highlight works at the Wave from hell. Even more fantastic is that she sent her paid monkey to deliver the message. I wish I were so above the world...enlighteded as it were?

Seriously, I came to relax. And the sugar coated vigilante waltzed in, looked at me with her patronizing smile and propped herself up across the pool where she could "watch" me.

This used to bother me. I would get all nervous and jittery because I wanted to make nice if you know what I mean. Today, I couldn't wait to walk by her and stand there for no reason. To add to our little party, the Hightlight came over to hang with a friend. Stellar. She kept looking at me like she wanted to make eye contact. Sorry sister, you'll have to take that up with your enlightened parents. I'm the devil in diguise, don't you know.

You know, I wonder about people like that. They psychologically destroyed two beautiful human beings last summer and they feel? Nothing. Zip, zero, nada, zilch. In fact, they feel justified. They were the innocent victims and we were the perpetrators. They've vilified one of the poor kids and they can still sleep at night.

I used to think that everyone deserved empathy. I think I change my mind. Empathy is for those that are willing to receive and reciprocate. Vera's sphincter is to tight. I only hope Sparky can let it go. No, I did not say forgive and forget. I say, forgive for yourself. Forget? Never.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Bridge building is for those who find mental jackhammering a relaxing and meditative activity."

LOL!!! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself. I am inappropriate, also. As you well know!)

June 22, 2008 at 6:40 PM  
Blogger Molly Sue said...

Bawhahahahahahah!! You'd think I'd learn that wouldn't you. I need to listen to that Salt Lake Swede the FIRST time she speaks wisdom....Me 'n Homer man, we require a lot for it to sink in.

June 22, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home