Friday, January 16, 2009

Endless

Family Room



Kitchen



Dining/Living Room



Hand Rail; A.K.A - Dad's handy work



I've officially reached that point in a construction process where we have moved beyond...

Constructio Dude: "What do you want?"
Me: "What do you want?"
Construction Dude: "What would you like?:
Me: "I don't want to hate it."

....to,

Construction Dude: "What do you want?"
Me: "I don't give a rats ass."

It isn't a typo. I'm at the point in which one has nightmares that it will never get done.

4 Comments:

Blogger Taylor said...

The cabinets in the kitchen look so good! It makes it look like an actual home!

January 16, 2009 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Teisha said...

So beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person!

January 19, 2009 at 7:31 AM  
Blogger LOVE said...

Looks awesome! And I bet it will be done in no time!

January 23, 2009 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Teisha said...

Ummm I think I have been patient, UPDATE please!

March 27, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home