Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sharing

I don't like to "share" with people that I'm not really familiar with. This tends to narrow my expressive options on occasion. Particularly in cases of personal history and religion. It really boils down to....it's none of your damn business.

I am, without reserve, critical of my previous religion. I honor the right of any and all to adhere to it, but, it wasn't and never will be for me. When I had my own religious epiphany I kept it to myself for many years. To date, I've shared it with a whopping....3 people.

I attend a funny little congregation, but, it isn't religion. It barely qualifies as church. I think it falls more under the, "social hour" clause.

I think sharing, is a bad idea. And, being that Sparky was so adept at belittling and reducing my beliefs to less than meepers on fleas on rats, I'm thanking the heavens for the lesson in sharing. Hmmm, don't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home