Thursday, May 23, 2013

Delusions

I had such visions when I posted a couple of weeks ago. I had so many things swirling in my head I thought for sure I would spew forth all things useless on a daily basis. Okay, so I was a little presumptuous.

My life is quite literally consumed by five of the most beautiful people on the planet. Pseudonymous of course. Who, currently, is working on the biggest release that Disney has ever put out in the games market. He is, a stressed mess. Can't tell you what a party THAT little black rain cloud is. But, if you are so inclined, you can check it all out on the World Wide Web....just do a little Google-ing  I know you are all capable. Google "Disney Infinity". Needless to say, in spite of  his inspiring (cue eye-roll, perfunctory clearing of throat) attitude, gOD knows I am kind of proud of him.

Then, there are the Offspring. Buck-buck #1 is working at the Wave this summer. As a lifeguard. I am, less, than thrilled. But, it's a job. I guess. There is not enough time in the world to re-visit any opinion on that. Just gift me with the obligatory gasp of shock that he is, yes, THAT OLD! Which makes me? (Oh, shut it!!)

Buck-buck #2 is still his quintessential self. Does anyone recall "Scuba Steve?" That's still him. What more can I say?

Okay, so, there's your re-cap. Now, to decide what is appropriate, and, perhaps NOT, so inappropriate to publish. It's what has, so far, kept me from putting it out there into the ether. There are curious, ignorant eyes every where. I'll keep composing and see what surfaces.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too magnificent. I really like what you've
acquired here, really like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it wise. I cant wait to read much more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

Feel free to surf to my webpage; meladerm cream

June 6, 2013 at 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home