Friday, September 14, 2007

Funny UnderBritches Aside



Mormon missionaries bare it all! Their under britches aside, obviously! We can see their, uh..heh, heh, bare chest! Scandalous! Money Quote:

Mormons Exposed is a new brand launching a forward-thinking product - a steamy 2008 calendar featuring twelve handsome former Mormon missionaries who have dared to pose bare-chested in the first-ever Men on a Mission calendar. Usually seen riding their bicycles and preaching door-to-door, the calendar celebrates these missionaries' great looks and beautiful bodies, as well as the amazing stories of service of these deeply spiritual men.

Uh, cough, I've only one comment. Tongue firmly in cheek....Nice!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Matilda said...

Oh my hell! I MUST get one!!

Have you been to the website!

Too freakin funny!

http://www.mormonsexposed.com/

Thanks for sharing!!!

September 15, 2007 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Molly Sue said...

I'm on my way! I find this sooooo ironic! Is it an oxymoron too?

September 15, 2007 at 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home