Thursday, September 13, 2007

When In Rome


Peter is on his way to Italy! Can I say how excited I am for him? One of my kids gets to see the world. And as they say, "When in Rome...." I expect such stories. I am....soooooo jealous.

I'm curious in his world travels if his ability to blend in, in Rome, will make the travel companions wonder.....Kidding, I'm kidding. He'd have to be in Greece for that. Right?

Just promise me that you will absolutely run and tackle that Missionary you are going to pick up!! You haven't seen him in two years! Airport tackle is indeed a must. Screw decorum and rules....Hug the boy!! Smother him, in fact!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Lived in Milan for 5 weeks one summer...soooo want to go back!!

September 14, 2007 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home