Sunday, September 2, 2007

Orgaaaaasmic!

Oh, oh, oh oh, ohohoh ooooooohhh! Did I get your attention? Quick clarification, we have a wonderful friend whose special talent is to skank, sexualize, adulterate or otherwise twist, anything and everything. The above title, is one of his favorite words. It is a wonderful word that describes anything wonderful, lovely, exciting, passionate or just plain fun to do! (His other favorites include cheese and rice.)

Well, this old fart discovered something today that she finds, orgaaaasmic! Along with biking, skiing, reading, religion, children, humans, music, wine and good food I figured out the Wave Board, Rip Stick, Street Surfer. Whatever you want to call it, I got my fat ass onto one and actually made the thing work. And it is awesome! It's like the first time you really figure out how to make amazing turns in powder, a good pull over the wake when you're water skiing. It just feels good. And it's fun. Who knows, I may actually gain some skill at it! KKhuh, please....(note of sarcasm) like I said, I got my fat, old ass up on the thing. Let's not get any delusions of grandeur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home