Wednesday, September 12, 2007

For Good



If you have seen "Wicked" or have the sound track then you know the song of which I refer in the title, "For Good".

When I jetted off to L.A. to see the musical I had never even heard of it or the book. I came out of theatre, HOOKED! For so many reasons!! One of which was the strange parallels I saw in my life to the musical.

The song, "For Good", made me cry. Yes, in the theatre!! I won't tell you who I thought of. They are well aware of who they are. The strangeness of this person in my life is, baffling. Their entrance, age, impact, and wisdom. And a very blessed Mom, ask that we all think of someone who has impacted our lives. Good on ya, girl. I thought of many. But, this song, made me think of this person(s) most especially, right now, in my life.

For Good

I've heard it said,
That people come into out lives
For, a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you...

You really must hear the rest. Thank you...to those that have impacted me in my life. To you both, I love you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home