Monday, June 2, 2008

Inappropriate

It will come as no surprise to anyone, in fact, you may even be THRILLED to find out, that it recently came to my attention....I am inappropriate. I need to grow-up. I need to join the ranks of the truly adult. Well, thank you. Because, while I may make fun of the insult, it hurt. And I wonder, if you think that I am inappropriate and you think that I need to grow up, why do read this?

I write some of my most inner thoughts. I had, up to now, enjoyed expressing myself. While I vent about what goes on in my brain, those who come here to read are those that I would share with in person anyway, so it didn't seem to matter. But, as the Internet is, eventually someone you originally invited decides that you are absolutely, the most vile of the earth or someone finds out that you have a website through other channels and they come to "peek". We all come here, read, and some of us leave really pissed off. To which I wonder, if you come and it angers you, why do you come? Do you really think that my skin is as thick as I'd like you to believe?

Today, I was told that I'm inappropriate. That I am ALWAYS, inappropriate. Whether you give a rat's ass or not, it hurt. Chances are if you fall into that category of thinking me vile & inappropriate, you are cheering like mad. Well, enjoy. (I'll insert my customary roll of the eyes and dose of sarcasm here) Maybe I "learned my lesson".

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel this is relevant.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

GQ

June 2, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Matilda said...

I think you're funny. Change, and I'll hurt you. Who ever told you, you are inappropriate, is inappropriate, and stupid. Oh sorry, was that inappropriate?!

Hope I spelled that right three times! :)

LOVE YA!

June 3, 2008 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Craig said...

I think that "growing up" is just something people who have no more fun and excitement in their lives talk about in order to make themselves feel better about the dismal, boring state of their own lives.

So I say fuck them, and express whatever the hell you want, any way you want.

So there, take that boring people.

June 3, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Nik,

Ignore those that say that. I thinking telling people they are inappropriate is inappropriate itself. No worries, those that love you, LOVE YOU and all of you.

Kirst

June 4, 2008 at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home