Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Half Century Reboot


There was a time, in life, that I utilized scarce moments to journal my thoughts in the realm of this little internet spot. Then, life happened. Offspring grow up, people come and people go and I, phew, got old-er-ish. Here I am, approaching the close of 2020 and looking at the reality of - a half century old. 

Today marks one year to the day. Five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes. How do YOU measure a year? Boy howdy what a year it has been. It began with a farewell, a march, a discovery and then - a virus, a lockdown, an earthquake, riots, unrest, drought, pestilence, an election...and here we are, back at the day the train sped up and I headed into hell. 

I have, in the past, shared the workings of my crazy mind with you, here at this spot. I have decided that today is a fitting day to re-boot my Miscellaneous Musings. A collection of the mundane happenings in my life. 

Welcome Back, I’m glad you came to visit.

Molly







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home