Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Are You Game?

Remember the game, "Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon"? The object of the game was to name a movie or television actor and get back to Kevin Bacon in 6 steps or less.

This morning while trolling the Internet of various blogs that I love, I came across this.... An old friend of my brother's and his wife. The baby in the picture is the newest edition to her sister's family, a girl that I grew up with and attended high school with. Did you catch that line? The blog belongs to my brother's friend. The picture you see is the sister of the friend. I went to high school with the sister. OK, clear as mud! Look at her husband...notice anything slightly familiar about the face? The last name?

Holy Crap! It's six degrees of Mitt!! Wouldn't it be a scream if he won the Republican ticket and I voted for him? We can at least agree that he's a better choice than Hillary. Blech!! But maybe not as great as Obama.

Well, in any case, he has a new grand baby. I'm kinda partial to the name too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home