Sunday, December 9, 2007

Heroes, Heroines and Role Models

I recently joined MySpace at the urging of some sweet loved ones. Yes, you read that correctly. And yes, you are also correct on the second thought, I am TO OLD to be on MySpace.

In the course of filling out my profile I was asked some questions about myself to share with the world. Favorites of everything of course, my heroes (I'm partial to heroines) and other miscellaneous crap. Well, all I can say is, at least I'm consistent.

My favorite movie? Fried Green Tomatoes, Indian Summer
My favorite T.V. show? Weeds (I have others, but...)
My Heroine? Nancy Botwin...(The main character in Weeds)

Well, in reviewing this information it would seem that I have some really sick wants and habits. Be assured, I still (thankfully) have my husband, I am not a widow. I don't, nor would I ever, sell "weed". And, I would have to say that at no point would I find it necessary to be, as promiscuous as my heroine. I do, however, want Mary Loise's legs, skin, hips and hair. And I do resemble/relate to some of the moments her character has in Weeds. I have two boys, I drink way to much coffee/lattes (yes, I do chew on the straw), I like to drink wine and I have moments of desperation that in hindsight? Are the comedy that makes life B-E-A-utiful!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Matilda said...

Yep...that would be my life too!!

Oh my hell, I cried.

December 16, 2007 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Matilda said...

Oh, and I loved her banging it on the head board.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

December 16, 2007 at 1:30 PM  
Blogger Matilda said...

oh...and i could see the shmegma, flying off everytime she banged it.

Sorry...couldnt resist...

December 16, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Matilda said...

ummmm...and THEN...she get is it in her hair!!!

Ok,I'm done now...

:)

December 16, 2007 at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home