Tuesday, April 8, 2008

G.Q.

I, have an obsession. Like this is news to anyone. Mmmm, let me rephrase that, I have an obsseeeeeeesiooonn. Can you see me arch my back and hang my limp wrist in the air and breath the words Lauren Bacall style.

Each week I get the delightful, wonderful, fantastic, educational, inspiring, intoxicating, stimulating...Ok, Ok, I'll cease with adjectives, you get the point. I get to hang out with a whole collection of the most delicious human beings. And if you just read that in a licentious way, please, get your head out of the gutter.

So far I have learned the most fascinating collection of random knowledge, beginning with "Queer". I can't drink this all in fast enough. Every week I journey home, wishing I could pack half these beings in my back pocket and enjoy the company everyday. Please, who wouldn't be in love! I hang out, talk about movies, books, music, South Park, politics and all things random. I get to participate in Pride Celebration. And, and, oh oh oh oh, uh, uh, uh, I get to go to the Prom!!

Who could these people POSSIBLY be? Well let's see; we have our dapper little Trixy, (he looks amazing in heels and a skirt, khaw, bitch!), there's Deiter (He has the best hair, seriously, curls to die for! Kind of like the Offspring...) and we can add the thoughtful Train Girl, the gorgeous Intellect and of course our Little Salt Shaker, who told me that she wanted her name to be G.Q. Yes folks, she has a name. I rather like G.Q., although, I was more partial to Brown Eyed Girl... oooh, such pretty eyes. (And, a smart little cookie I might add.)

Hee, hee, Blondie told me I needed a hobbie! Eleka and the Midwife steered me in the right direction and, away I go.

2 Comments:

Blogger eleka nahmen said...

Yay! That's so fantastic! Is this all at the Center? I love it so!

April 8, 2008 at 7:54 PM  
Blogger Molly Sue said...

Yup, yup!! Can't tell you how much I love it. And the youth that I've met so far, Unbelievable. I found my calling, it just took a little longer for me to find my groove.

Can you just see me at Pride this year...I'm such a newbie.

April 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home