Saturday, March 29, 2008

What's the Point?

There is a small collection of loyalists who wander here to read this blither, but, overall, what's the point? The SL Swede asks me this on occasion and frankly, I've no real good answer.

When I re-read what has been posted in the past, it seems that I travel through stages of happy, sad, bitchy, anxious and just plain repugnant. My life is not a collection of the entertaining or fascinating, it's just a life.

I realize as I type that, that one time in my life I had what was a rather surreal experience, but, I still don't know if it's a story that I can tell...well I've yet to deduce whether I could tell it with any integrity. It would seem that it may, would be, rather one-sided. But, in my on-going effort to seduce the world into my realm of "popular", I will succeed in securing the final affections and then....I tell the WHOLE story! You'd better butter me up now if you don't want to end up the Wizard. Oh the cast of characters! Are you curious if you're included? Of course you are...hmph, so am I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home