Thursday, April 3, 2008

Sides

Each of us, regardless of what we would like to think, falls on a side. On one side or the other of an issue. And, being American, we are not lacking in opinions.

I posted the funny video below of Chris Crocker. I'm not real fond of the boy. I can't put my finger on it, but, it is what it is. I do, however, appreciate his "side". However lacking he is in his delivery. He has a "side" and he lets you know.

I have a side. I have many. And, in a process of personal evolution, my sides change. Politics, Gender Theory, Abortion, Orientation, Gay Marriage, Anti-Discrimination, Immigration, Universal Health Care, Education, Religion, Economics. I have an opinion on them all and more. And, I discovered recently, my opinion evolves.

Flexibility and a willingness to hear what others say, it's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home