Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How Much

This is, somewhat of an open book to my thoughts. So, it is a constant pettifog how much I reveal and how much I keep to myself. I think that all depends on how much time I think you really want to waste reading the blither that dominates the grey matter between my ears. It amounts to just about, oooo, zilch.

I had a GahLinda epiphany...picture the pink donned princess teaching Elphaba how to "toss" her hair, remember the opera spot?...Back to my epiphany, it went something like this. What I think is...XYZ. What you want to hear....ABC. It doesn't equate. Oy, the Salt Lake Swede is right, I need some practice in self censure. To many angst ridden, angry types keep reading this trash and then, they stop speaking to me. As if I know anything. I don't. I've just been well endowed with over opinionation. I think they call that "hot air". (I'm leaning in to whisper that in your ear. As if it this comes as a great shock to you.) Please, I'm such a creme puff. I couldn't hurt a knat. Why do think I stay home with Offspring? I think that saying goes something like....Those who can do, those who can't? Teach.

Damn, truth hurts. I'm lacking sleep, or effective quantities of alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home