Tuesday, May 6, 2008

NewsFlash! Old Dog Learns New Tricks

Sit, Ubu, sit! Good Dog. MisAd-
venture winds up, sets the play and SWING! Oh My Ghawd! She can be taught! I'm going to remain in a state of permanent denial that this is somehow NOT a complete and total fluke. Hm hm hm, uh, uh uh. I, yes I did just refer to ME, myself, I. I learned a new trick.

My Sparky (Belly bumps, Jack!) and Blondie taught me to text last summer. Blondie taught me and the Offspring to ride that infernal "wave board",(without falling on my ass) and now, ladies and queers, my little G.Q. has taught this old sac 'o bones to play pool. And it's fun! And I get it! And I almost won the game...match...set? Ok, I just know that you point that stick thingy at the white ball and poke it really fast. It makes a fabulous clicky sound. And the stick ensures I won't I fall backwards onto my ass when I get all GaLinda after a good shot.

Look at me, finding entertainment that doesn't require a bottle or my pharmacist....wonder if I can mix the two. (kidding! I'm kidding!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home