Wednesday, April 30, 2008

School Days, School Days...

..good ol' fashioned rule...hold it! Uck, now I know why I keep the Offspring home. Except that the title doesn't refer to them. I'm referencing myself.

We are officially into May and I am going back to school, in 12 days! Signed up for my classes, got my books and in a state of age-ed paranoia, I've read almost all of them - through, to the end. And taken notes.

Now, god (with a lower-case 'g'), could you impart the insight and wisdom needed to get me through...to the end?

I. Am. Crazy. All this, because I'm under a sustained delusion that I can, could, will...help youth find their way along that path of, life. Yes, I am crazy. As if those beautiful humans, gay, lesbian, bi, trans, or queer could possibly use the help.

1 Comments:

Blogger eleka nahmen said...

That's so exciting! Good luck!

May 2, 2008 at 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home