Monday, April 28, 2008

House of Immorality

This is the sign that I will hang in the entry of my new home.

"House of Immorality - Welcome to the truly obscene. The REALLY offensive!"

Seriously, I'm becoming/building everything I loathe. What a hypocrite. Spending and insane amount of money on a structure to be erected to the material Gods. I need my head examined.

Then again, secretly, I'm really excited! I get to build my dream house. Shhh.

I just need to work on assuaging my guilt somehow. I could house a whole family in the storage rooms alone! Ha, ha, any takers?

3 Comments:

Blogger Matilda said...

I know one...

*smirk*

We have talked about this before...

Goodness, must I remind you of EVERYTHING?!?!

What if I tell you it's REALLY pretty, and not at all obscene?

April 28, 2008 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

I'd never seen the back it looks very nice. So do you get to use the shingles or do you have to stucco it?

April 28, 2008 at 10:10 AM  
Blogger Molly Sue said...

Bean, we can do our shingles, but the ACC is insisting that we put more stone on the house than I care for. Oh well, I get to do what most in this world don't, so I'm not going to bitch.

April 28, 2008 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home