Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Code Word Duck

This, this, thing. This "blog", is a strange collection of the buzz that goes on in my head on a continuing basis. (the voices in my head, where would I be without them? Please, I need someone to talk to me.)I share just about everything that I think and believe right here in public. For all the world to read. Yet, I harbor quite an array of secrets.

Now, some of you, pseudonymous married guy (That's my hubby), a handful of friends, you know my secrets. You know AAALLLLL my secrets. The rest of you, are left to decode what I regurgitate out of my brain. And none of you has yet to "get it". It's a constant source of irritation for poor Sally, she has implored me to use real names. Yeah, no. Then you would actually KNOW what was going on. My dysFUNctional behavior and the unwitting participants would all come to an unfortunate and screeching halt. And that is such a killjoy.

I talk about all of you. When I elate and celebrate you and when you infuriate me, oh most especially when you elevate my blood pressure! (It's in "the Rules"!! Don't say I didn't warn you.) I am a tell all book here. You just have to know how to "read" it. So, do you know when I'm talking about you? Hmmmm, Irritating, isn't it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home