Thursday, April 24, 2008

Open Mouth, Insert Foot

I have been known, on occasion, to scream headlong into an inquiry without thinking ahead of time. My mouth tends to run far ahead of my brain.

Some of my more stellar moments of etiquette include...asking a frequent patron of the bakery I worked in if he shared his purchases with his wife..."If that's what you want to call him" was his response.

Telling a mother at children's theatre classes that her son was adorable..."Yes, she is, isn't she"

Asking a cute girl in the grocery store when her baby was due..."He's four, and home with his Dad"

Choosing to bitch about a local legislator and having a family member say..."I'll let him know that next time I'm at dinner with he and his wife."

I excel in stupid comments. My mouth runneth amok. But, at least you all still tolerate me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home