Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HYPOCRISY

I think, no, I know, this judge needs to adjust her priorities. This just fries me like no other - You can pray, we wouldn't want to infringe on your religious rights (even though, in some aspects, we already did) but don't nurse!?!

Arbitrary and capricious. Practice your religion to the extent that society is comfortable, but let's put your infants at emotional, psychological and physiological risk. We remove these women and children for alleged abuse and neglect and then impose a form of abuse and neglect on the infants! Hello Pot, this is the Kettle!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

This whole thing is such a nightmarish mess. They took custody of children under age 2! I didn't know that. I can see older girls being at risk for abuse, but babies? It's awful to take them away from their mothers! Don't mess with me on this issue, I'm PREGNANT and going to nurse as long as the baby will let me.

April 22, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home