Tuesday, November 6, 2007

A Primal Need

When you get suckered by the world, your instinct is to throttle the source of the agitator and move on. While not in anyway Christ like, it fills a primal need in ones core being. Curiously, we sometimes fall for the sucker more than once. In which case, in hindsight, we want to kick ourselves. The old adage, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

So what is it in us that allows the con artists of the world to sucker us? Repeatedly? Faith in humanity? Perhaps. But, today, I just want to justify throttling. I tried the "What Would Jesus Do"...Yeah,bag that shit. A good screaming match would make me feel right nice! Lots of profanity and maybe a large dose of humiliation. I'm tired of being all nice! I'm tired of getting fucked over and not getting so much as a humble "I'm sorry!" I've been kicked to many times for the effort. Today, I've been had. I feel like an ass and I want to throttle the fucking agitator before they do it again to someone I care about.

Note taken, lesson learned. Don't stick your neck out for people. Don't SACRIFICE for some in the world.....I hate that word today. I hate self-centered, self-absorbed, selfish human beings who take advantage of everyone around them at the expense of the rest of us and then try and vomit it all back in our faces like they're victims. The world does not owe these people anything! And I fell for the sob story again. Paint my face with a great big ASS. You can include the ears if you like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home