Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Can Still Be Twenty

I've decided, I'll be twenty-something for the next 15 years or so. Today marked the second day of me pursuing higher education.

Class is in my faaaavvorite building on campus, or not. The Behavioral Sciences Building. It reminds me of every stupid movie whereupon an earthquake ensues and everyone in the big cement monster is crushed, except for those poor unfortunate souls lucky enough to be in the elevator.

The classroom and it's participants are that much more promising. Well, with the exception of the eye candy. Sally Sorority, uh, yeah, she was carrying a $300.00 "shopping bag". (I won't elaborate with anymore details.) Then there was Mr. Muscle, drenched in far to much cologne. Yummy to look at, with a lovely bedroom voice. But I'm afraid he might not have much between the ears. Well, I'm quite happy in my life so using him for his only really good purpose, unfortunately won't serve me, oh well. He hit on me, that doesn't suck. I must still blend in with the "college crowd", yay me.

Then there was the really sweet stuff sitting next to me. We discussed essential oils. Gee whiz, if I weren't married. Hee hee, I married, I'm NOT DEAD!! Hmm, oh well, maybe the artwork will make class more entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home