Thursday, May 22, 2008

Realizations

It occurs to me, suddenly, as an epiphany, why they won't, don't, refuse, to speak to me. I wouldn't speak to me either. Ever, ever again.

Want to fix it. They don't. And now I contemplate possible run-ins. Maybe I should avoid those anticipated places. She'll kill me when she reads this and realizes I'm entertaining the thought of it being Saturday. But, they'll be there. And they don't want me to exist in this world. They deserve to be happy, comfortable, at ease. My presence elicits anything but.

Realizations, they suck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Please don't hate me, I really mean all this with love. Honestly.

Why do you let so many other people control how you feel about situations or ruin your day? Get over it. I know you were friends with them but are you really letting these people ruin your day and life. To hell with them. I don't let people I don't like (or even those I like) control where I go or how I'm feeling. Be in control of your own life not these people.

May 23, 2008 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Molly Sue said...

I don't hate you for it, I think you kick ass for it. And, this is the problem with blogging. I'm not sharing everything that I'm thinking. It's only half the story.
It would seem that I let other people control my life based on what you read here. I can say, assuredly, I don't let them control my life. I just come here to think outloud and entertain the opposite of what I might actually think or believe.
Thanks for the input, Bean, you're awesome.

May 23, 2008 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Matilda said...

Geezzzzz....what did you do???!!! :)

I hear ya, on only telling certain parts. But you HAVE to call me, and tell me all the parts! ;)

I'm sorry, I have some of those people too...luckily, they are moving from my peripheral vision!

May 24, 2008 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home