Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stellar Moments of Stupidity

You know those moments. That moment, as a kid, at school when you approach the crowd of peers you think are your friends and they all start to giggle. You inquire what they are sharing that is so funny and it dawns on you, YOU are the shared humor.

A hot, sick, nauseous feeling rushes to your head. You feel your face turn pink and you wonder, did I say anything I'll regret? Oh gosh, did I share anything they'll use against me?

The answer is most definitely, YES. They'll use it. Awkward. You have the distinct feeling, you should've kept your mouth shut.

Yup, note to self. Sharing, not a good thing. It's ALL TMI. It's the moment you wish that life had a rewind button. (Or CtrlZ) I wish I had one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

No worries! What is it that you think you said that got them all riled up? :) You have to be more clear, because now I'm intrigued.

May 14, 2008 at 3:02 PM  
Blogger Matilda said...

Oh my hell you make me laugh. When you find that rewind, send me one. Although I would like- most of the time- to FAST FORWARD, when I think of WHAT to say, then rewind and say it.

Ya know...get John boy to work on that would ya?

May 14, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do it all the time.

May 15, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home